*FIND YOUR GAME TIMES BELOW!*
Below are the 2016 Jack in the Box “Hoops at the Beach” tournament brackets (by division) where you can find your team’s game times and court number. If you have trouble viewing these brackets, be sure to arrive no later than 7:45 am to Bonita Cove Park in Mission Beach on Saturday morning (or Sunday for kids) for the first games of the day. If you are not on time for your games, you will forfeit!
To find your team’s game time tomorrow, follow the steps below:
- You must know your Division and Team Name to get your game time on the website
- Click on your division, and search for your team name in the bracket. Under your team name will be the game time and court. Courts may be subject to change on game day.
- Your division may have more than one version (6-0” & Under (A), 6-0” & Under (B), etc.), so if you can’t find your Team Name in one of them, be sure to look through the other sub-levels.
(Boys 11th/12th is now part of Men’s Open)
(Girls 11th/12th is now part of Women’s Open)
SUNDAY, 5/15 (3rd-8th Grade)
Girls 5th/6th (these games are SUNDAY – disregard typo on bracket)
(Adult Teams advancing to Sunday should check with Pairings Tent for game times before leaving Saturday)
**Other Tournament Notes
1) Be sure to bring a Form of Identification when you check in for your first game at your designated court.
2) YOUTH GAMES – 3rd-8th Grade division games are Sunday only!
3) Requested t-shirt sizes are not guaranteed. We ordered the shirts well in advance of the tournament, so our size counts may vary. Team t-shirt orders will be stuffed in the order the entry forms were submitted. When you arrive on Saturday (or Sunday), you may stop by the registration tent at any time to pick up your team’s event t-shirts.
4) All children under 18 years old playing in the tournament will need a waiver signed by their parent or guardian for them to participate. Click here for the youth waiver.
We look forward to seeing you this weekend for the 29th annual Jack in the Box “Hoops at the Beach!”