Youth Football Clinic
Join the San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl for the annual free Youth Football Clinic at SDCCU Stadium. Drills and skills will be led by Fast Play Athletics, including instruction by former NFL players. The clinic is open to boys and girls ages 6-14.
The event is designed to promote college football to those that dream of playing the game. Kids participate in offense, defense/agility and tackling/blocking drills run by university coaches and former NFL players. Youth participants will also hear from a keynote speaker on the fundamentals of being a good football player and great student-athlete, on the field and in the classroom.
Note: The clinic will take place on the field OR the practice field at SDCCU Stadium. Exactly location is TBA.
WATER: We encourage all participants and parents to bring a water bottle with them as Saturday is going to be HOT. Water is not available for purchase at the event.
– NO CLEATS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Tennis shoes ONLY.
– Bring sunscreen if needed.
– Food/Drink is not available for purchase at the event.
– Parents and chaperone seats will be available in the stadium seating at no charge. Parents and chaperones are asked to stay off the playing field. Strictly enforced.
– Registration will open at 8 a.m. Please do not enter the stadium until registration is open.