Media Info – Holiday Bowl Game Week
Head Coaches Press Conference
There will be one press conference during bowl week, the day before the bowl game, and will include the head coach from each school. Each coach will make opening statements, followed by a question-and-answer period. The site of the head coaches’ press conferences is the Manchester Grand Hyatt at 10:30 am. A boxed lunch will be provided after the event.
Dec. 27 – 10:30 am – SDCCU Holiday Bowl Press Conference
Transcripts of each press conference will be emailed to credentialed media and placed here online. The bowl does not provide live streaming of press conferences.
Team Interview Availability
The availability of players, coaches and other team personnel are at the discretion of each school’s media relations department. Please contact the school’s SID to arrange school-specific interviews.
Ancillary Bowl Week Events
The media is invited to cover the following bowl week events in addition to the games:
San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl Events:
- Dec. 24 Team arrivals (time TBD)
- Dec. 25 Big Ten team day at the San Diego Zoo*
- Dec. 25 Pac-12 team day at SeaWorld*
- Dec. 26 Navy Ship Tour – RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec. 27 National Funding Kickoff Luncheon, Battle of the Bands
- Dec. 27 Carrier Johnson + Culture Marching Band Showcase
- Dec. 28 Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade
- Dec. 28 FanZone
*Please make sure to RSVP for events you will be attending on Press Pass when applying for credentials. Any media members not credentialed ahead of time for a specific event will not be allowed to attend.