SDCCU Holiday Bowl Youth Football Clinic presented by GigaRaise
Join the San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl for the annual free SDCCU Holiday Bowl Youth Football Clinic presented by GigaRaise at SDCCU Stadium. Drills and skills will be led by Fast Play Athletics, including instruction by former NFL players. The clinic is open to boys and girls ages 6-14.
FREE T-SHIRT FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS (while supplies last)
The event is designed to promote college football to those that dream of playing the game. Kids participate in offense, defense/agility and tackling/blocking drills run by university coaches and former NFL players. Youth participants will also hear from a keynote speaker on the fundamentals of being a good football player and great student-athlete, on the field and in the classroom.
WATER: We encourage all participants and parents to bring a water bottle with them as Saturday is going to be HOT. Water is not available for purchase at the event.
– NO CLEATS, NO EXCEPTIONS.
– Tennis shoes ONLY.
– Bring sunscreen if needed.
– Food/Drink is not available for purchase at the event.
– Parents and chaperone seats will be available in the stadium seating at no charge. Parents and chaperones are asked to stay off the playing field. Strictly enforced.
– Registration will open at 8 a.m. Please do not enter the stadium until registration is open.
This is a FREE event for boys and girls from 6 to 14 years old – on the field at SDCCU Stadium! Do not miss this fun kids day. It’s one of the best ways to spend a summer day in San Diego.