Media Info – Holiday Bowl Game Week
Head Coaches Press Conference
There will be one press conference during bowl week, the day before the bowl game, and will include the head coach from each school. Each coach will make opening statements, followed by a question-and-answer period. The site of the head coaches’ press conferences is the Manchester Grand Hyatt, Seaport Ballroom at 10:30 am.
Dec. 26 – 10:30 a.m. SDCCU Holiday Bowl Press Conference
Transcripts of each press conference will be emailed to credentialed media and placed here online. The bowl does not provide live streaming of press conferences.
Team Interview Availability
The availability of players, coaches and other team personnel are at the discretion of each school’s media relations department. Please contact the school’s SID to arrange school-specific interviews.
Ancillary Bowl Week Events
The media is invited to cover the following bowl week events in addition to the games.
San Diego County Credit Union Holiday Bowl Events
- TBA Team arrivals (times to be announced)
- Dec. 24 Navy Ship Tour – RSVP to email@example.com
- Dec. 25 Pac-12 team day at the San Diego Zoo*
- Dec. 25 Big Ten team day at SeaWorld San Diego*
- Dec. 26 National Funding Kickoff Luncheon
- Dec. 26 Port of San Diego Holiday Bowl Parade presented by Hilton
- Dec. 27 Dexcom Holiday Bowl Pregame Party
*Please make sure to RSVP for events you will be attending when applying for credentials. Any media members not credentialed ahead of time for a specific event will not be allowed to attend.